Motor Home Insurance
A motor home is a big investment and for some, it may even be their largest investment. This vehicle-slash-home is a place that allows you to go out, explore, and experience new adventures and opportunities with your friends and family members. With all that it has to offer, it's important for owners to ensure their model is properly protected with a motor home insurance policy. Here at U.P. Insurance Agency, we're proud to offer Michigan & Wisconsin residents the best in motor home insurance coverage.
Motorhome Insurance Coverage
A motor home insurance policy can protect your vehicle, your property, and your guests with the following outstanding coverage:
- Bodily injury liability which protects you and your other insured drivers should you be the cause of an accident that injures someone in a covered accident.
- Property damage liability which protects in the event of another vehicle and property being injured in a covered accident.
- Collision coverage offers financial reimbursement for damages caused to your own motor home regardless of who was at-fault in an accident.
- Comprehensive coverage protects damage to your motorhome caused by non-collision events like falling debris and flooding.
- Contents coverage that offers financial reimbursement for belongings within your motor home that's damaged or destroyed by a covered event like a hailstorm.
- Towing and labor costs coverage which offers reimbursement for any costs associated with having to have your motor home towed or undergo on-the-road repairs.
- Emergency expenses which helps in the event that something happens to the motor home that renders it unusable and thereby leaving you and your family without a place to sleep or vehicle to drive away in. Such expenses include reimbursement for hotel and food costs as well as flights home.
Get Your Motor Home Covered Today
For more information about motor home insurance about or to sign up for insurance on your motor home, contact our team at U.P. Insurance Agency.